This is how my day will be spent… Green Bay Packer vs. Minnesota Vikings.
his life is over…ehmehgerd!!
harry potter on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/47615980/via/izabeladaria
I was the exact same way (and maybe I still am)
I miss Harry Potter :(
All of these will probably fail within the first week but….
1. Work out and get in shape (standard resolution that most people have)
2. Cut down on the amount of soda I drink
3. Make myself dinner once a week (AKA stop relying on mommy)
4. Get my grades up so they are good enough for law school
5. Take more pride in my outfits (I have soo many gorgeous clothes but I am too lazy to actually turn them into outfits so I end up throwing on a t-shirt and jeans)
6. Be more social and stop being so darn shy!
7. TIME MANAGEMENT! (AKA no more leaving assignments until the week before)
8. Cut down on the amount of TV I watch and actually go out and LIVE my life
9. GET A JOB! (Internship at a law firm or work in the parliament library)
10. Travel!! (I am saving up for ITALY!!)
11. Fall in Love <3
Honestly, there are probably so many more but this is my main list! What is your list?
Probably my favourite Christmas present.